Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: 2018 Revenues

Subject: Re: 2018 Revenues

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/OU = EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 10/19/2017 10:09 PM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Excellent.

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/oQukef>

From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM
To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Subject: 2018 Revenues

Hi Ellen,

I've estimated the additional revenue from new projects for 2018 including every project
that will get a Cof 0 this year. I've also included a prorated estimate for Circa and
1400 fig which will get CoOs early next year. The estimated additional revenue including
those projects is $140,329. I haven't included Oceanwide, Aven and Apex II, which should
all open next year, because they may not get their final CoOs before the end of 2018
(wanted to be conservative). But note that Oceanwide alone should produce roughly 30k a
month for each month it has its CofO.

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate and Planning

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

1 of 2

10/19/2018 09:10 AM

Re: 2018 Revenues

josh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> j o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213-344-6749